Seven Guided Meditations to De-Stress, Calm Your Nerves, and Find Inner Strength and Resilience
Buy or Dowload Free: Audible.com
Breathe & Be is a two volume collection of restorative guided meditations designed to help you de-stress, calm the mind, and practice deep self-care in the midst of challenging moments. This collection – Volume 2 – is narrated by a female voice. (The meditations in Volume 1 are narrated by a male voice.)
The guided meditations utilize relaxation, mindfulness, and visualization to help you:
- Relax the Body and Calm the Mind
- Return to Center – the true source of inner strength and resilience
- Cultivate Self-Kindness and Compassion
- Stop Overthinking?
Breathe & Be, Volume 2 includes seven guided meditations, approximately 15-20 minutes each:
- Inner Sanctuary – a deep relaxation and a journey to a restorative, inner sanctuary.
- A Tranquil Inner Retreat – allow yourself to let go of concerns and drop into a state of comfortable surrender.
- Peace in the Heart of Being – a soothing guided meditation to experience the timeless, essential part of yourself.
- A Soothing Wave of Energy – visualize a relaxing and restorative wave of energy moving through the body and the mind.
- Surrender to Stillness – relax the body and mind, and experience the calming stillness at the center of your being.
- A Releasing Meditation – a visualization to release anything that doesn’t serve you.
- Welcome Peace and Tranquility Into Your Being – a visualization to help you release stress and relax and rejuvenate.
These stress-releasing meditations are not hypnosis or a step-by-step meditation guide. They offer gentle guidance but still allow space for your own experience and natural process. They are a light touch of guided support to bring your attention back to your natural state of stillness – the true source of inner strength and resilience.
We hope you enjoy these guided meditations. Please look for Volume 1 in the Breathe & Be collection.